Oh my god you took my post seriously. UNPOPULAR OPINIONS WITH SCILES SHIPPER TOFIXTHESHADOWS:
- “HAHAHAHA ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING” <—tumblr user Clavicularity.
Not. Really. Scott is a laid back guy and when it comes to Stiles he’s especially submissive. Like, watch the show man. Every time Stiles reproves him, Scott ducks his head. Stiles tells him to do something and Scott doesn’t even argue, just goes along with it (except for Stiles’ suggestions of murder or negligent homicide, because Scott is a wet blanket over killing people and taking responsibility). Scott lets Stiles tie him up and pelt him with lacrosse balls knowing full well that Stiles is partly doing it to punish him. That’s impressive.
And Stiles? Is a bossy, possessive fucker who loves to be in control. Watch him. He has to give a little ground to people (like Derek) who are dangerous and willing to do him physical harm, but as soon as he has the advantage over them he jumps at the chance to put them in their place. He does it to Derek when Derek tries to intimidate him while hiding in his house, and Derek backs down. He dominates the space in the police van with Jackson and snarks at him because Jackson is tied up and can’t do anything. When Jackson is drugged, Stiles takes charge of the situation over Erica and Isaac and clearly loves it. He’s ecstatic when he gets the mountain ash to work because he’s finally the one doing something, and as we see, the feeling of being powerless and overwhelmed causes Stiles anxiety and brings him to the edge of panic attacks.
Add the fact that Scott is a powerful werewolf but would still let Stiles do anything he wanted to him? He gets off on that. So yeah. Scott bottoms. But even when he doesn’t, Stiles still kinda tops, you know? He can’t turn the bossiness off. And the instinct to do what Stiles says is practically ingrained after fifteen years of their friendship.
- Scott in any capacity is basically the most attentive lover like seriously he should win best boyfriend award. He’s sweet and romantic and does amazing things with his mouth, just ask Allison (“10/10 would bang again” -Allison Argent). He just loves to make his partner feel good and he’s totally receptive to whatever they want. The boy delivers okay.
- Scott just likes to have fun. Loves foreplay and taking his time. On the kinkier side of things he likes to feel safe and human, like he isn’t going to lose control, and like he gets to take a break from all the stress in his life, so he likes it when Stiles calls the shots. Also when the full moon rolls around he has a tendency to talk dirty. Full moon Scott is a saucy little minx.
- Scott fully wolfing out during sex would make Stiles a little nervous. He’s had too many close calls on his life (that started with Scott himself in the early days) for him to be totally cool with the whole thing.
Luckily this never happens because Scott doesn’t ever go beyond the yellow-eyed phase of the shift during sex. For one, he’s got way too much self control (he never even wolfed out on Allison when he was newly bitten), two, he would hate it and freak out way more than Stiles even would. Scott does not want to be a werewolf at all, so the last thing he wants to do is associate fun sexytimes with someone he loves with the state where he’s less than human and could most easily hurt them.
- …however, Stiles kind of enjoys being reminded of what Scott is in the form of yellow eyes or sharper teeth, because it adds an extra kick to the whole thing. Supernatural creature of the night giving me a blowjob? Hell yeah. Stiles is the Beastmaster.*
*Stiles was banned from making this joke ever again immediately after saying it.